Tuesday 27 November 2018

Sparkle and shine over at Passion for Promarkers

Today we have a new challengen up for you over at PFP. Today is it all about Sparkle and shine and my teamies has done a great job with their creations as always. I can hardly move because I have such had headaches at the moment. So I spend most of my days watching straight into the wall and do nothing at all.

But I thought that I at least could give a little note about our great fun challenge!

LeAnn's World 101
Our generous sponsor this week is Leann’s World 101 and they are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice from their online store.  Their images are so cute so why not pop over to the store and check them out.  Some of the DT were lucky enough to use images from Leann’s World 101 on their creations this week.

So do come and play along with us and have some fun!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie



No comments: