Wednesday 14 November 2018

Christmas is coming over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! I am here again and this time I present a new card for the Paper Shelter challenges. Our theme this week is Christmas is coming so it should not be that hard to play along. As always I am a bit late with my card. But this week was really special as I spent yesterday at the hospital with my youngest. He smashed his right foot in a gymnastics gear in school and had to be driven home by a class mates mum that help us out. She is the best! We saw a doctor and did some x-rays. Luckly it's only a bad, really bad bruise and spraining. He will be fine but it will take a few weeks before it's healed. Myself = tired! And today do I have tons of catalogues to make price lists for at work today, and yes they all has to be finished today. Let's say that my boss really knows the art of living here and now. Not so good all the times.


Ok, for my card. I have used the fabby image Dear Santa and I have once again used the pre coloured image. I had to make a really fast card as the time ran out, again. I used some fabby designer papers from Echo Park from the pad called Home for Christmas. I have used some enamel dots, star shaped as I thought it was a nice addition. I also tried to use a dp that had some mail boxes on it, but I think that only one is showing. Thought that would be nice together with Santa reading his letters.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

So for now, take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: