Friday 3 January 2020

Little friends over at Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello!
And all the best for the year of 2020. Hope it will be a good one! Well, I start the year almost as I left the old one, with a blog post. I am feeling a bit crappy at the moment, probably due to adjusting to the new meds, once again...

Anyway, I have made a card and that's a fun thing which I love to spend time doing and that keep my mind off things most of the time. Just as writing my letters do. Gosh! I did leave 2019 with a bang when it comes to writing letters. I wrote 5 the other two days and all hand written. Felt so good and it was a really long time since it was such a joy to do it. 


But now, back to my card creating. We have a sponsor called Wink Wink Ink and the prize up for grabs is a voucher worth $15 to spend in the store. 


I have used the image called Buck Deer and Mouse with Snowman Friend. I didn't really know what to do with this image or how to colour it as I find it really hard to colour animals well with my markers so I used printer and went with the precoloured version and put them together. The little mouse image and the buck is to separate images but really easy to merge together. I kind of should have made some back ground but my mind wasn't working so it is what it is. 


I paired the lovely image together with a paper pad called Winter land or something like that. Used white and kraft cardstock for some contrast on the card. For decorations have I used a die cut lace and snow flakes. To finish it all of have I used a few pearls in cream that went great with the colour combo.

So this is my first card of the year, at least what is shown here. There will be more to follow when I am ready to post and write again. A huge work load is coming my way the coming two weeks so I don't think there will be tons of happenings here. Just a few to begin with if I don't get things going right away.

Take good care and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: