Friday 24 February 2023

The first Just for fun card this year! JFF1-23

 Good afternoon dear crafters!
As I have a fairly good day with my fingers today did I thought that I would spend a little time with my computer before I start to watch the world championships of cross country skiing.  


This card was made a while back and sent to a community that tries to give our elderly people a little boost by inviting them for coffee and sending them a card for their birthdays and things like that. This card have no colouring on it but a lot of stamping. 

The ink pads are from Alternew but I am not sure what company have made the layered stamps. Anyway, I had a good time making this card and a few others that looks a like but not quite the same. I made a small collection of cards for this charity. If I find some new energy will I make a new batch of cards for them. I have also found another charity that sends out cards to kids who have a bit of a struggle in their lives. It have tons of cards laying around and maybe I should send them to this charity for some help in their work. We'll see, have to save up some money before I do that as the postage have become so expensive now. 

Anyway, I'm happy to share this card with you today and to spread a little sunshine as it's poring down rain here today!

Have a nice weekend!

Love n hugs
Marie


No comments: