Tuesday 28 February 2023

Things with wings over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge hosted by Team 1 over at Passion for markers. This week's theme is set to "Things with Wings". Usually a very popular theme and we hope that it is this time as well. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Di's Digi Stamps  and she offers one lucky winner a gift voucher worth $6.00 to one lucky winner! Thank you for that!


For my card today have I used and hÄnglar and wings image once again. I had it coloured and made it into a card as I knew that I wasn't able to colour anything at this point. My little is from the set called Humlor. It's a lovely set with a boy and a girl, some flowers and leaves. It's a great set of stamps for sure!

I have coloured with promarkers and some details with some glitter pens as well as glitter drops from Nuvo. The paper pad is from Maja Design. I have added some leaves and paper roses to my card design, a few buttons that I fond in my stash is also used to decorate the card, I have also used a border punch from Martha Stewart as well. After all this time is that still a favourite that I bring back for use every now and then. 

I hope that you will play along with us and share your card over at Passion for markers. The only thing you have to do to play along with us is to use alcohol markers on your creations. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A sweet image and delicately patterned papers to complement too.
Lorraine