Friday 10 March 2023

Just for fun 2-23

 Hi and hello!
The start of this year have not been a fast one when it comes to blogging. But I have been crafting or put together cards during this time. I have some that are waiting for me to show them, one by one I guess. It will continue to be every now and then for a while now as my pain is really going up and down from one hour to another at this point. I try not to do too much when I feel good, but it's really hard. 

This time am I showing a card made with a wee stamp if I remember correctly. It's a super cute image that I have had for a really long time. And it was quite a long time since I coloured her up as well. I am glad that I can put together cards with my wonky fingers at least. Colouring well, not that much and not very often at this point. I enjoy a short session here and there. 


Anyway, the designer papers are from Honey Bee Stamps and I totally adore this brand but they are so hard to get my hands on here in Sweden. Mega quality and lovely to work with. Their stamps and dies are also top notch as they say around here. 

I have dug around my stash and found some lovely flowers and used some Nuvo drops in a clear coloured version. The paper flowers kind of ate the fluid in the drops and smeared a bit. But it looks better IRL. The blue dots is another version of the drops. 

Anyway, I am looking forward to spring at this point but today does it seem to be very far way as it was -14 degrees outside when I woke up and it have also snowed a bit today. Brr! Even the oldest cat froze today, he was shaking when he came and layed down under the blanket with me.

Hope you'll have a great weekend!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: