Friday 31 March 2023

Christmas Cheers 2-23

Moring and hello!
I am back with a second Christmas card for March. As I told before am I a bit behind when it comes to posting my X.-mas cards so I thought that I would catch up a bit if I can. 

This image have I used more than once before and this time have I made it in blue and yellow. My designer papers are from Crafter Companion and have a lot of silver details that are amazing IRL. I have also used a some die cut stars match it all up. 


I have also used a sentiment die cut from Gummiapan. I have also added some details with Nuvo drops. A silver thread have I used to hang the bulb from. Some silver gemstones in the corners finish it all up. 

I hope you find some inspiration from this creation and start up your collection of Christmas cards for this year.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
 

No comments: