Tuesday 14 March 2023

Colours of spring over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
Time for a new challenge over at Passion for markers and our theme is set to "Colours of spring". That would be pastel colours, at least in my mind. :) 

 
Our sponsor this week is Dies to die for which will award one lucky winner a gift voucher worth £15. A great prize right?

My card for this challenge features a Tilda image from Magnolia Sweden. This is an old time favourite of mine from this brand. I have coloured her with my promarkers and paired the image with designer papers from Echo Park. 


I have used some gemstones in purple as decorations on the image, some paper flowers and die cut leaves together with a charm and twine as extra details. A dotty ribbon and some hot pink pearls finish this spring creation.  I had fun putting it together and now do I hope that you will come and join us over at Passion for Markers. 

Take good care and spend time doing something you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Heather said...

What a sweet image in soft colors, and I LOVE those background papers! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Claire Grantham said...

Oh wow! I love your colouring here and that cute cluster of flowers next to the image. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire Retro Rubber DT