Tuesday 28 March 2023

Spring over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
We are back over at Passion for Markers with a new fun challenge and our theme this week is set to "SPRING". Nice and easy, I just hope that the weather would take on that theme as well. It's -4 degrees outside today. I want the temperatures to raise to 10-15 degrees or so, that would be good at this time of the year. 


Our sponsor this week is Alex Syberia Designs offers one lucky winner a £10 voucher (digi products only) from their store. Some fantastic designs to choose from.
Have fun lucky winner!

For my card have I used the lovely Tulip close up from our sponsor. I have coloured with my trusty promarkers this time. And I have paired up my image with papers from three different paper pads from Lawn Fawn that I have in my stash for cases like this when I don't want too much pattern but still want to have something. I managed to find some lovely soft papers for my easter yellow tulips. Perfect match!



I dug out some paper flowers from my stash and that is added together with some sequins, two kind of ribbons, some die cut leaves as my main decorations. I have also used some pearls, a very sparkly glitter pen and some die cut clouds to finish the whole thing off. Ooh! The sentiment is also a stack of die cuts made with a die from Gummiapan. Perfect for all birthday cards!

This is all from me for today. I wish you a good week with lots of fun and do take some time to do something for yourself as well.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful design with lots of pretty elements.
Lorraine

Julie said...

This is so pretty, Marie - fab colouring and design! Juliexx

Aunty Sue said...

so beautiful love the colour you picked

Jan Mahew said...

Superb coloring, Marie! Love the bright yellow Tulips. Thank you for sharing your cheerful spring creation with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge and hope you will join us again. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Donna Ellis said...

Brilliant colors, and such a lovely combination of elements for a sweet spring day! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna Walls said...

It has been a long, hard winter for so many and your project is bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Jane Savage said...

Full of spring gorgeousness!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx