Friday 17 March 2023

Christmas Cheers 1 - 2023

Morning and hello!
Here comes my first Christmas card for 2023. I am a bit behind when it comes to posting my cards for this yearly challenge of mine. I have a bunch of cards made that is waiting to be shown but we start with this one. 

This is a Magnolia stamp and I think it is from last year's collection. I had fun colouring this one and I am making this card in pink and teal. A fun colour combo for Christmas. I have also used a Magnolia designer paper (the one with the music notes). The white panel which looks plain white is also from Crafters companion like the teal/pink papers and it is embossed with a lovely snow flake pattern. However I failed to catch that in my photo. 


I have also used some glitter die cut stars together with some pearl stars that matches the rest of the colours in the card. I have had those stars in my stash for a long time. It's nice to use them up. There is a few of them left.  I also added a snow flake in glitter card stock as it was a "dead" area of white around the image. The sentiment is also from Magnolia, it's a part of the stamp set. 

Well then! I am glad that I managed to post a second post here on my blog this week. But now is it time for me to rest. I'm low in energy and very tired. 

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


2 comments:

Anne Fenton said...

OMGosh your card is so darn cute, I love it!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

very nice map
thanks for joining our challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
dt festive friday