Wednesday 29 March 2023

Just 4 Fun 4b-23

 Morning and hello!
I am on the go! Here comes my 4,5 just for fun card this year! Well, I had messed up the names on my photos so this goes under the name 4B. Anyway, back to the card.

I have used a fabby image from hÄnglar and Wings. The set is called Håll mitt hjärta. The set contains of two people, a heart row and some sentiments. It's a cute set. I have coloured with my markers from Winsor and Newton.


I have paired up the image with some digital papers from Coca Vanilla. It's a total mix from different collections. I don't have the files left. I have used a bunch of layers and only a few Nuvo drops in a golden glitter drops colour.

Time to go and write a letter or two. I am a bit behind with my letters so better get busy.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: