Friday 24 March 2023

Just 4 fun 4-23

 Morning and hello!
It's time for me to show another card that I made for Äldrekontakt here in Sweden. They are making older people get some social life if they are very lonely and send them cards when they have their birthday, invite them over for a cup of coffee etc. 


This card might be a bit childish but I know there is a bunch of old pilots in the organisation so it might be fun to send the card to one of those old soliders. I have made the back ground with some distress ink and the stamps and die cuts are from Lawn Fawn. I had tons of fun making this card. I love the happy colours!

Hope I have brought you some inspiration to dig out some of your stamps from you stash and make a fun card for someone special!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: