Tuesday 4 April 2023

Just 4 fun 5-23

Morning and hello!
I am here again to show a card I have made just for the fun of it. To relax a bit and enjoy some time with with markers, paper and decorations. 

This image comes from the set called Humlor. I have made a pink bumble bee of one of the images. It was fun to be a little "wild and crazy". The antennas looks a bit wired here, almost blue. But I have used a white gel pen over the hard black antennas and it made them look a bit strange. 


 I have used a paper pad from Maja Design and kept the card fairly simple. I have used a few metal corners in copper colour, some pearl string as a lovely detail to the panel. As always have I used a whole bunch of layers on my card. Can't help myself when it comes to card making. I have coloured with markers from Winsor and Newton. 

Time for me to sign off for today. I wish you a great day and do take time to do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: