Monday 10 April 2023

Happy Easter part 3!

Morning and hello!
Here we go! My third Easter greeting for this year. I have used the stamp set called Småkullor from Hänglar and Wings. It's a bit smaller stamps compared to the normal sized images from hÄnglar and Wings. They are very cute and I have coloured with my promarkers. 


I have used a "project life" card as my base for this card. I thought it was a nice design on it and I wanted to use it for a card as a change to my normal sized card which is square. I needed to challenge myself a little bit and use my stash. I find the images a bit too small for my normal sized cards. So this was a fun change. 

The card comes from an Echo Park paper pack called  I love spring. I got the collection fairly cheep and it had a sticker pack with it so a few of those was also used for my card. I have also used some scraps from other projects that I have made lately and layered them behind the sweet girls. 

Hope you like what you see and that I have inspired you to do something creative of your own!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this car


No comments: