Friday 28 April 2023

Just 4 fun 9-23

Morning and hello!
Time for me to show you another card from my crafty cave. This time am I showing the male version of the stamp set called Korta Meddelare from hÄnglar and Wings. 

I have coloured once again with my Winsor and Newton markers. Lots of fun, just as it have been the last 15 years or so. I have paired it up with one of the newer paper pads from Maja Design. It might be Everyday Life paper collection. 

Many layers once again and on top of that have I done some fussy cutting. The decorations are from the paper pad. I have distressed all the edges with my little distress tool and paired it together with a paper doily and some Nuvo drops.  It became a fairly cool card in my mind. I love how it turned out. It was fun to make this card. I am glad that I found the mojo once again. 

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: