Friday 21 April 2023

Just 4 fun 8-23

Morning and hello!
Welcome back to my corner of the blogging world. It's time to show this little card of mine. 
Yes, I know! I have used another hÄnglar and Wings image. This one is from the set called Sjöbarn


I have coloured with my Winsor and Newton markers this time as well. I have matched the image with a Maja Design paper pad. It's an old paper pad from maybe 8-10 years ago. I have plenty of it left and I still love it to bits. But it kind of is drowning in all the other paper pads I have collected over the years. Why is it so hard to use up the stuff you buy? After all you buy it to create stuff with them and still it's so hard to cut into the papers...

Anyway, I hope that you find a little inspiration form my creation and feel the urge to create something of your own.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: