Tuesday 18 April 2023

Just 4 fun 7-23

 Moring and hello!
Back again with a fabby card with an image from hÄnglar and Wings. This is once again from the stamp set Humlor that i made in pink a few weeks ago. 

This is actually a part two of a card that I made about a year ago. I used the same paper pad for that as I have for this card. It's a paper pad from Honey Bee Stamps. I am I love with this brand of papers as well as their lovely stamps. 


I had fun making this card and get it all together. This time have I use the proper colours for the bumble bee and have used the same colours for the designer papers.. The colouring is made with Winsor and newton markers. The gemstones are also from Honey Bee Stamps. I have used a dotty black ribbon, tied it into a bow and added it to the card. Some black pearls finish it all up. It was a pleasure to make this card. It made me happy to spend some time with my creative stuff. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
 



No comments: