Friday 7 April 2023

Happy Easter! Part 2

Happy Easter to you all!
Hope you're having a good start on your Easter weekend. Here is it time to relax and to do some spring cleaning, but first another Easter card. This one is more pastellish than my first one which was posted yesterday. 

This image comes from the stamp set called Äggjakt (Egg hunt). The set comes with two bunny images, a basked filled with eggs, a single egg as well as a few sentiments. A great set just like they all are when they come from hÄnglar and Wings. After a bunch of years with these amazing stamps have I still not gotten tired of them. They give me a lot of joy and I am stamping again, not just using digital images. :)


I have coloured with my promarkers and tried to keep me in the pastel shades for this one. I have built up this card like I normally do when doing scrap book layouts. So to be made of me is it quite a lot of white space, even if the white space is turquoise here.

Some of my paper flower stash is used to decorate together with some die cut leaves, a sticker butterfly that I have put some foam under to raise the wings. I have used a really light coloured lace on the middle panel and some die cut clouds. I have once again used my sparkly glitter pen from Nuvo. 

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous Easter card .. love the image
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a fabulous card in all the right spring colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love the layout. The darling image. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card and super cute image. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT