Saturday 15 April 2023

Christmas Cheers 3-23

Morning and hello!
Here comes a new Christmas card for you to find inspiration from.. Once again have I used and image from hÄnglar and Wings. The set is called Tomtar med ljusslinga. 

I am sorry about the bad photo. It's a bit harsh. I have used designer papers from my stash. For an extra sparkling Christmas have I used glitter cardstock, golden gemstones and a ribbon with gold in them. It looks stunning when it's not in a bad photo. 


 I have used a sparkling pen on the lights for yet an extra sparkle details. I love X-mas and look forward to make more of these cards to use during Christmas for families and friends. 

Take some time and start your Christmas card collection soon. The Holly days are here sooner than you think!

Love n hugs
Marie


No comments: