Tuesday 11 April 2023

Pretty Pastels over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers and Team 1 is hosting this challenge. Lisa have set our theme to pretty pastels, so dig out all those springy pastel colours. Make it soft and nice. 


Our sponsor for this challenge is Di's Digi Stamps who offer one lucky winner a gift voucher worth $6. One lucky winner will receive this fabby prize.

For my card today have I used an image from hÄnglar and Wings called Flicka med påsklilja. It's a one stamp set and only have this lovely image in it. It's super sweet and perfect both for an Easter greeting or a spring birthday.


I have coloured with my promarkers and paired the image with a paper pad from  Echo Park called my favourite spring. from Echo Park. Filled with lovely colours and patterns. Perfect for this pastel card. I have used a sentiment stamp from hÄnglar and Wings as well. At this point do I not remember from which one. I have a whole collection of sentiment stamps from this brand. It means congratulations in Swedish. I have also used used some white pearls from my stash and a lovely dotty ribbon to that. I also used the ribbon to tone down the green a little bit on my border piece.

Well then, time for you to pop on over to our challenge blog and take some inspiration from my fabby teamies projects and come and join us in this week's  challenge! We love to see you there.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: