Thursday 13 April 2023

Just 4 fun 6-23

Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back again with a new creation. Once again have I used a fabby image from hÄnglar and Wings. This one is from the set called Korta Meddelare. A set with two people images and three sentiments. 


I have paired this image up with designer papers from Simple Stories. But I can't for my life remember the name of the pad. I love the fabby colours of the pad, it is amazing this paper pad. Simple Stories have really stepped up a bunch of steps. Every single collection is amazing!

I have added a grey ribbon with a bow to give the card some texture. I have also added a bunch of flowers with leafs and some pearls. The sentiment says congrats in Swedish. I have also used a bunch of gemstone stars that add some details to the card. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, the gemstone stars look amazing!! Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

Nandini said...

So cute and sweet! I love the gorgeous coloring. Happy to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again for the current challenge! Nandini, DT