Thursday 6 April 2023

Glad Påsk! Part 1

Morning and hello!
Happy Easter to you all! Today is the day when the witches travels to Blåkulla on their brooms. If you should believe the legend you find Blåkulla just outside Kalmar on an island named Blå Jungfrun. 

For my card today have I used an image from hÄnglar and Wings. Yes again! I love my hÄnglar images and use them quite often. They make me happy with their charming look
This image is called påskhare. It's a two part image that you can make into an interactive card. I have done that with this card. 


You can add the egg top with a brad on your card and it shows the little sweet hare in in the egg. I had a lot of fun colouring this image. And make it into a card. The designer papers are from Echo Park and they match the image great. 


From another Easter image set have I made some eggs to decorate the card. Lots of happy bright colours are a fun decoration. I have also used up some of my paper flowers. Some twine, a charm and leafs is also added to the card together with some golden pearls. I have added "Happy Easter" in Swedish on the big egg. I have also added some clouds and a sun from ´Lawn Fawn to add some more details to the creation. 

I wish you a great Easter weekend!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: