Sunday 30 April 2023

Christmas Cheers 4-23

 Morning and hello!
Welcome back to my blog. It's already the end of April and time for the second X-mas cheers of the months. 

This time am I showing a card were I have used stamps from to sets from hÄnglar and Wings. Granna Granar which is retired and the sweet image called Tomtenissar. As always part of stamp set. 


I have done a bunch of fussy cutting of the images witch was a fairly easy project. I had a few die cuts pre cut and wanted to make the some kind of scenery. I have used glitter glue around the edges of the snow walls on the ground. The designer paper is from Lawn Fawn. I fond a bunch of silver snow flakes that I added to the sky. Glitter glue is also used on the trees. 

I am sorry about the bad photo. One day will I learn how to deal with the camera and to take better photos!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: