Tuesday 2 May 2023

Just 4 fun 10-23

Morning and hello!
Time for me to pop by again. I have a card that I made just for the fun of creating again. I'm so glad that I have started to feel some joy again. It was a long time ago now. I will try my best to keep this going. 

For my card this time have I used yet another hÄnglar and Wing image. This one is called Korta Meddelare. This is the girl version and there is also a boy in the set together with some sentiments. Perfect for probably everything. I have used the sign to say congrats in Swedish. 


My card have papers from one of all fabby Maja Designs paper pads. Which one do I not remember. I have done some fussy cutting for the flowers and butterflies. They are also from the same paper pad. A little piece of lace is also use to decorate the card together with some metallic nuvo drops. 

And that sums up all for this card. Hope that I have sent you some inspiration and that you will take some time to create something of your own today!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Such a sweet image and card! Love the flower and butterfly cut outs.
Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. We hope you will come back and play along with us soon!
Sandy, DT Coordinator

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I love all the layering on your cards. The butterflies are the perfect touch!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

Nora
CIC DT

Helen said...

Really cute - love your card layout.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Revati.p said...

What a gorgeous card!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Love the elements on your card front.
Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

Revati
CIC DT