Monday 15 May 2023

Christmas Cheers 5-23

Morning and hello!
It's already mid May and time for me to show my fist Christmas card of the month. This time have I been playing with my beloved snow men set called Snögubbar from hÄnglar and Wings. I love these sweet images. They are adorable! 


 I have used a crafters companion paper pad for this card. It's filled with white, grey, dark blue and silver. It's a fabby paper pad. I have decorated with a few of my enamel dots and some of my metallic snow flakes that I love. My stash is getting low of these and I can't find anymore. So I plan carefully when I use them. Do you have any favourite decorations that it's almost painful to use up?
I have decorated my cards inside this time and even remembered to take a picture of it. It's very simple and I will probably use a sentiment stamp on the inside as well. 


I hope I have managed to send some inspiration over to you and that you take some time to start your Christmas card collection. 

Enjoy your day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: