Friday 19 May 2023

Just 4 fun 12-23

Morning and hello!
Marie here again. Time for a birthday card for you to find inspiration from. This card is a bit different from my normal ones. What is the difference you wonder? Well, I have coloured with pencils instead of markers and that is a huge difference from my normal trusty markers. I do from time to time colour with a combo of them but not only pencils. 


I had fun doing it but it's really hard in my mind. My designer papers are from Coca Vanilla, it is a mix of digital papers that I have used. I don't remember the name of them but at least do I know the brand. I have also used some dark blue cardstock for this card and have mixed that with white card stock as well. The cute image is from High Hope if I remember correctly and the cat is easy to draw out from the pocket. I have written a little message on the cat piece that is hidden under the pocket. A great image that I should use a little more often. Just like all the other million stamps that I have in my craft studio. 

Have a great day and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



 

No comments: