Wednesday 24 May 2023

Just 4 fun 13-23

 Morning and hello!
I am back again. It's a busy time here in my blog. I enjoy it as long as I can - feels better to do something while I can rather than wait and not get anything posted at all. 

It was a while since I made this card but it is a favourite of mine. I love the way this card came together. I have used designer papers from either Echo Park or Carta Bella. Can't remember what pad it is that I have used. 


The image is from the set called Bagare. It's an amazing set with wonderful images and sentiments. I just adore this one. I had a lot of fun colouring this image and make it into a card. The paper flowers are from my stash as well as the the pearl strings that I have used on the circle die. I did also add a little bow and some Nuvo drops. That is pretty much my fave embellishment at this time. 

I still have a few posts that will come up here during the month of May and then is it officially summer. I have a Christmas card coming up next week as well as a new challenge for Passion for Markers. Stay tune for that!

Take care and do something that make you feel good!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: