Friday 26 May 2023

Just 4 fun 14-23

Moring and hello!
I am back with yet another card with a hÄnglar and Wing image. This time from the set called Konstflyg. This is one of my favourite angel images ever. The set is so totally cute. Take a look at it over at hÄnglar and Wings. You will find tons of amazing images there. 


I have paired this cutie up with designer paper from Maja Design, but I don't know what paper pad it is from. I have put away the stuff I used for this card. I have been raiding my stash as well for this card. The flowers are really old ones from prima if I am correct. Perfect colour match is it for this paper pad. The enamel hearts is from a Hip Kit Club and the centre of the flowers are made with Nuvo Drops. Coloured have I done with a mix of markers from Promarkers as well as Copics. 

I hope you like what you see and find some inspiration from my creation showed here today. Now is it time to enjoy a little time with my craft stash again so I have something to show you during the coming month. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

3 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Lovely layering. Pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Rhodidodi said...

such a beautiful card, and I agree, she is a super cute angel. Lovely to see you joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges

Kim said...

Beautiful image and love the flowers added to the card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.