Friday 5 May 2023

Just 4 fun 10b-23

Morning and hello!
Hi there, how are you today? I hope that you are doing fine and look forward to a nice weekend, hopefully with some sun and warm weather. 

This is a card that I have made for Ă„ldrekontakt which is helping older people getting a social life. I have used a bunch of flowers that I have stamped. Stamp from a hĂ„nglar and Wing image. I spent a lot of time fussy cutting the flowers and leaves. Use a die cut from my stash looking like a polaroid image. 


I have also used some die cut butterflies and spread them around the flowers. For a last finish have I also added some really tiny Nuvo drops for a little extra details as well as texture. The final touch is the tiny bow together with a small heart charm.

Have a great day and do take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card



 

No comments: