Tuesday 30 May 2023

Make it square! over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's time again for a new challenge over at PFM. This week's theme is set to "Make it Square". 


Our sponsor this week is Rachelle Anne MIller who will offer one lucky winner two images of winners choice. Thank you for that!


For my card have I used the image called Be kind. The sweet image is coloured with my promarkers. I have paired the image with papers from Echo Park, two different paper pads. I have used some enamel dots to decorate the card. It's simple card but I am really glad that I managed to make it at all due to all the headaches I have at this point.

Well, I sign off here and hope that you will come and join us in this easy challenge. It's fun and easy. My square is the shape of the card as I didn't have much energy doing this. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




 

3 comments:

María said...

This card is super cute, I love the papers you've chosen and how you've played with the different layers. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Chana Malkah said...

This is quite a delightful creation! I love the mix of papers and the cute focal image! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Christin said...

It's so cute. Thanks for playing with us at DigiChoosday! Christin