Friday 12 May 2023

Just 4 fun 11-23

Morning and hello!
I am back with a birthday card that I have no plan for yet. Don't know who will get it but I needed to make something colourful and this is the result of that. 
                                                                                             

The image is from Tina Wenke and I have coloured with my promarkers. It was fun to use something else than all the the hÄnglar and Wings images that I normally use. The design papers are from a birthday collection from Echo Park. It is kind of charming. The sentiment is from hÄnglar and wings. I have used up some of all the million enamel dots that I have stashed up during the years. Some pearl stars are also used on this colourful card. 

Take care and do something that makes your happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: