Tuesday 23 May 2023

Special Anniversary Challenge over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for our yearly anniversery challenge over at PFM. Our theme is set to "Anything goes" and we have tons of sponsors up for this challenge. Please visit the challenge blog  for all the info you need about all the sponsors. 

I have used an image from hÄnglar and Wings called Brevskrivare, a fabby set for us who still write snail mail! I have used a paper pad from Prima, a really old one which was a great match for this card.

I have coloured with my promarkers and used letter dies from magnolia to use for my sentiment. Some hearts from my stash is also used and I can't remember from where the die is from. 

I have problems with headaches today and have to write this very short today. But do pop on over to Passion for markers challenge blog.

Love n hugs
Marie
 

No comments: