Wednesday 31 May 2023

Christmas Cheers 6-23

Morning and hello!
It is Christmas time here on my blog again. Second time this month. It is so much fun to create for Christmas and now do I have another card for you to share with me.

This image is really old and I love it. It is an image that I have had since 2009 or 2010 and it is kind of my start of stamping more regular than I used to. I am not really sure what brand it is but it could be Sugar Nellie or something like that that. Anyway I am glad that I dug it out from my stash again. I should use the oldies more often. I have a huge stash with images that is never used and it is terrible. What a waist. I have to do something about that shouldn't I?


  Well then, I have coloured with my promarkers and used the fabby paper pad from Crafters companion Northern Winter or something like that. I have used up some of my gemstones and used them in the center of my snow flakes that is cut of different dies. I have also used a glittery lace cut with a die from Magnolia I believe. (I really should write down what I have used on my cards shouldn't I? ) The heart is also a die cut layered up 5 or 6 times so it is like a chip board piece. 

Have a great day and don't forget to work on your christmas card stash. You will need it sooner than later. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



5 comments:

Furrbster said...

What a lovely image and a fab card too.

Thanks for sharing this lovely creation with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Helen said...

Beautiful - you're right that it's a great image!

Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

Helen x
DT

Becca Sadler said...

Marie: I love your wintery Christmas card!! Darling little girl dressed for the weather! You've given her a beautiful layout!! Thanks for sharing at THAICC during the past 2 weeks! --Becca/DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Gorgeous card. I rarely make cute cards so will have to remember to try them some time soon.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
PS sorry I am so late in visiting - it’s been a crazy few weeks!

laurie said...

Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More!