Friday 2 June 2023

Just 4 Fun 15-23

Morning and hello!
Here comes yet another one of my cards that I made just for the joy of creating. It is so much fun at this point to make the cards. Hope it will last for a very long time. I am starting to run out of coloured images, so I hope that my fingers will allow me to do some colouring soon. The image is from the stamp set called Korta meddelare.


This one is a tiny bit different from my other creations as I have coloured with distress inks. Once or twice per year do I dig out all my distress ink refills and use them. They are going to last to the day I die that's for sure. They are lasting forever. The fun part of this card is that I have mixed in some die cut flowers from Alternew in my flower cluster with rolled paper flowers and fabric made ones as well. I really love how the dimension came out with this mix of flowers. I need to do that again!

I have used designer papers from my stash. They are from Bildmålarna from around 2010 or 2011 maybe. I have some of them left and try to use them up even if it kills me. I loved their images and paper pads. As always have I finished off with some Nuvo Drops in a few metallic colours.

Hope that you enjoy what you see here! Be sure to take some time to do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

No comments: