Thursday 29 June 2023

Just 4 fun 21-23

Morning and hello!
Hi again! Hope you have a good day and week. We are already in the middle of summer. WoW! The time have really passed by very quickly this year. After being on another patch for a few cards am I now back with by beloved hÄnglar and Wing images again.


This image is from the set called Håll mitt hjärta. (Hold my heart). It is a very sweet set of stamps with two main images, a boy and a girl. Two sentiments and a row of heart flowers is also in this set. Check it out over at the hÄnglar and Wings store. They ship international. So even if you are in another country can you enjoy their fabby stamps. 

This image is coloured with promarkers and a white gelly roll pen. The paper pad used here is from a paper pad that is only having pink, grey and red papers. I just can't remember what it is called at this point. Hmm. maybe it come back to me.

I have used some flowers from my stash together with some Nuvo dots and die cut leaves from my stash. 

Hope you enjoyed seeing this card. Please do take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: