Friday 16 June 2023

Just 4 fun 18-23

Morning and hello!
Hi I am back again.! This time with a card without any colouring or real toppers. I have been playing with die cut stars in different colours of cardstock. A simple but effective card design!


The dies are from Spellbinders and the sentiment die is from Gummiapan. I have layered the die four or five times so that is really raised from the card base. I have also used a glitter pen from my stash to give both the sentiment and the black parts of the stars some little details. 

A great way to use up left overs and have some fun without having any colouring or lots of details on the card and still have them just in the layers. 

Have a good day and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

No comments: