Friday 9 June 2023

Just 4 Fun 17-23

Morning and hello!
Time for me to check in again. This time have I been playing with a very old stamp from my stash. I love the artist behind this image Margreth Sherry I think her name was. I have done a few of her cross stitch patterns over the years. They are all of cat images and with long, fun and charming poems to the the pictures. I am no fan of back stitches and still have I made the pictures because of the charm they have. 


This one is coloured with my promarkers and I have used an old paper pad to match the image in a nice way. I have used a bit of Nuvo Drops in a morning mist colour if I am correct. It's lots of layers on this one and very few decorations. Sometimes is that enough to only use very few decorations. 

Anyway, I hope that you have gotten some inspiration for your own crafting. Maybe take some time to dig around in your stash for those older stamps and products.

Take care and do something that make you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

No comments: