Tuesday 20 June 2023

Just 4 Fun 19-23

Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back again. This time with a card where I have stamped the pattern paper on my own with some stamps from my stash. I had lots of fun doing it and this card was a part of my little package to Äldrekontakt. A place that make older people get some social life. To meet people and have someone to talk to and with.


I did a bunch of cards look the same but still different. I played with Vellum to give the sentiment to a place to rest how to speak. The sentiment is a die from either PY Hobby or Gummiapan. In a little while will I show another card from this "collection" of mine.

 Below is a picture that shows all my pink cards for this collectiion. 



I hope that you enjoy what you see and that I have given you some inspiration to create something of your own. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: