Thursday 15 June 2023

Christmas Cheers 7-23

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new Christmas card here in my blog. Number 7 for this year. I have once again been playing with an image from hÄnglar and Wings. It is so miuch fun and these Snowmen are so adorable! Mega cute, don't you think?


I have coloured with copics this time and paired the little cutie up with a paper pad from Maja Design. At this point can I not remember which one it is from. I have used some dies from Crealies and PY Hobby if I am not totally off in my mind. The pretty snow flake in metal is also from PY Hobby. A great decoration that I wish that I had millions off. But I don't so I save them for special creations. A little ribbon tied to a bow and some dots from my stash is also used to decorate the card. You see that I have made a little snow ball light? Next to the snow sign. There is some glitter on the little balls. A perfect match to this card. 

Hope you enjoyed your visit here and got some inspiration to take with you for your own creations.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: