Tuesday 6 June 2023

Just 4 fun 16-23

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a little creation that I want to share with you. I have used the lovely Korta meddelare again but this time coloured with distress inks. From time to time do I bring them out and play with them. 


My designer papers this time is from a very old paper pad from Prima. I am not sure what pad they are from. I am not a big fan of purple and lilac but this one turned out lovely in my mind. Kind of sweet and I know to who I will send the card to. I have been in my flower stash as well and mixed them with rolled roses. Some leaves that are die cut is also used and a fabby ribbon. Some dark lilac Nuvo drops is also use to finish this card off.
'
Time for me to sign off for today. I wish you a great day and do something that you really enjoy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

No comments: