Friday 30 June 2023

Christmas Cheers 8-23

 Morning and hello!
I keep working on my Christmas creations. This one is made with a bunch of left overs that I have had in my stash for a really long time. I have used left overs from a December Daily project that I did some years ago.


I don't do them anymore as I am very traditional when it comes to this. So they are pretty much the same all my Decembers. It makes it less fun to do that project. So I dug out some of the leftovers and made this card that will be perfect for one of my pen friends. I have many X.mas cards to make as I want to send them together with my letters. Very little extra weight is the way to go. This will be one of them for the coming year.

Well, I leave you now so that you can use your time to be creative!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: