Friday 23 June 2023

Happy Midsummer!

Morning and hello!
It's summer again and time for us here in Sweden to celebrate Midsummer Eve. We are always hoping for sun and warm weather. Most time do we get rain, thunder, sun and wind in a big mix. We'll see how this year's celebration will turn out. :)

My card is made with a stamp from hÄnglar and Wings and it is a really long time since I made this card. Well, at least a year. The stamp is from last year and it's about time to show my creation now. 


I believe that my designer papers are from Carta Bella or maybe Echo park. But probably the first one. I have been in my stash of paper flowers and die cut some leafs to add some details. A few enamel dots in bright pink is also used for this. Some Nuvo drops is also used. I had fun making this card and the image shows a "midsommarstång" that you should dance around to celebrate the summer.

Take good care and have a fabby midsommar afton (=midsummer eve)!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: