Tuesday 30 January 2024

Just for Fun 2-24

 Morning and hello!
Hi! Here am I again. This time to show one of my Just 4 Fun cards. I wish I had energy to make a card specially for a challenge but I just don't have the focus for it at this point. Maybe later, hopefully! 

Anyway, I have used the fabby image called Virk-Lisa from hÄnglar and Wings. Isn't the image charming? I love my hÄnglar and I love to crochet. So much fun and even better to combine two favourite things in one card. 


I made this card as a birthday card, and the sentiment is also from hÄnglar and Wings but I don't remember what stamp set it is from. I have used quite muted colours for this card. It was a good mix with the yellowish pink colours I have coloured the images with. 

The flowers is from my stash and they are made of some kind of fabric and plastic of which I have cut away most of it. Some pearls have also been added for a final touch. 

Hope you like my creation and maybe take a look over at hÄnglar and Wings, store. They have a great collection of stamps that I am sure you will enjoy. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: