Tuesday 24 September 2024

For a child over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
I am here again, after two weeks absence. I struggle a bit with my fingers and hands and it makes me slow and I do very little during the days. No energy for nothing. Except for listening to audio books and combing and brushing my feline friends. 

Ok card creation once again. It is a new challenge over at Passion for Markers today. We have the theme of "For a child" and we have a sponsor for this challenge do we have a sponsor, just as always. 


Our sponsor is All Dressed UP and they offer one lucky winner two digis of winner's choice. Thank you for that!

For my card have I used a sponsor image called Puddle ducks. You find it here. I have coloured with a mix of copics and promarkers. I struggled a bit but I did managed to make a card at least. Some days you have to be happy to manage to get some kind of result. 


The image is paired up with designer papers from Echo Park. They are a mix from different spring papers from my stash. Maybe I can get one or two more cards out of the leftovers. I picked these designer papers because I wanted a lot of colours that is happy and cheerful. 

I took out some buttons and some pears shaped as stars. A die cut from my stash wish "Congratulations" in Swedish. I have layered three pieces so there is a bit of contrast and texture to the card. My teamies over at Passion for Markers have done some smashing creations, pop on over to have a good look and inspiration from them, and then come and join us.

Take care and do something that make you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: