Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Use orange over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
A new autumn challenge over at Passion for Markers This week are we looking for cards were you have

Use(d) orange


Sponsoring us this week is Sheepski designs. One lucky winner will get 3 digis of the winners choice.

For my card have I used an image from hÄnglar and Wings. hÄnglar and Wings will close their door at the end of the year, or maybe even earlier if they sell out their stock before that. I will miss them terrible! Lucky for me do I have plenty of stamps from them, stamps that I have not used yet. I will have my own hÄnglar and Wing store in my closet. 


The designer papers are from Echo Park if I remember correctly. I have used a border die for one of my panels, a ribbon with a bow and some pearls to that. I have coloured with promarkers this time. 

I wish you a great week filled with things you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: