Thursday 5 November 2009

Passion for Promarkers week 24 Canary and Grass

It's time for another challenge card, this time Passion for Promarkers. A favourite challenge for me. I learn something each time. Can never be wrong to get better, can it? This time the bright colours of canary and grass. Those colours made me think of the Brazilian soccer team and I dug into my stamp box and found myself a little player from Panduro. I've tried to get the card to make you think of a soccer field without actually making one, but I not sure I manage that task. So here comes the card.

Of some reason I bought yellow stickles from T.H a while back and then I didn't know what to use it for, but now I Know! :) It was for my star at this Brasilian card. :) I've also used a couple of half pearls to bring out the black in the soccer ball and the sentiment, some kind of balance.

Here comes my paint work.

It's crappy weather out today. Rain, rain, rain and then some rain. It was not easy to take the photos so you kind of have to use your imagination for getting the light right.

Take care and hugs,
Marie

6 comments:

Wiccababe said...

what a cute card Marie
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a cute card. Love the little footballer image and your colouring is fab. Great layout and love the star. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Marie. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Natalie said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Marie, thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers - and good luck!
Barbara
xx

Manda said...

Oh I like your image. I love my footy lol
Ty for joining PFP and good luck

Manda xx