Thursday 28 January 2010

Friday sketchers week 86

A litte card for the Friday Sketchers challenge. Never thought I would get it on the blog in time. Sick kids again. What's wrong with this winter? Kids are sick all the time. I'm so tired of it. Lucky for me I have my card making. Something to brighten the day with, well in my case, the night. Mainly do my cards then. Sleep way to little. Hate the new pills!

The sketch looks likes this:



My cards then, kind of bright in colours. Papers are from a down load from 300 dpi (DCWV). It's called "Sweet", image is from Magnolia just as the sentiment meaning "Happy Birthday" in Swedish. Coloured with distress inks, and a few buttons for decoration. Half pearls in the corners and that's it.




Have a good day!
Marie

1 comment:

Aud said...

Nydelig kort i herlige farger!♥

Takk for at du deltar i ukens utfordring på Friday Sketchers!

Klem,
Aud