Thursday 28 January 2010

A spoon full of sugar goes free style

Thought I would give this challenge a shot, A Spoon full of sugar. Had an extra card made when I was colouring my image for passion for promarkers. As it is freestyle everything goes. You find more info at the blog.

I used some deep sea blue green cardstock as a base (papermania's I think). DP from K & Co (the Daisy Pad) Full of spring yellows and greens needed a little energy boost from that as the snow is covering all of my little town, and it keeps coming more of it. The image is "Wings of hope" from Whimsy stamps. It's a digi image to support the victims in Haiti. The horse is coloured with promarkers. Added a little ribbon and a bow. Nothing more. The image is so big, (wonder why I did it that big? But sometimes it's just doing, no thinking and that's nice too). :)




This will be my last post for today. A personal record for me, four times! :) I really have not sleept well lately. Lots of time to colour images then. :)

Take care and hugs,
Marie

No comments: