Sunday 24 January 2010

Sketch challenge at Just Magnolia

Over at Just Magnolia this week the theme is a sketch made by Jay Jay. It looks like this and it's great fun to work with it. Thank you for that Jay Jay!



Here is my card! DP from the "Blue Berry hill collection", flowers from WildOrchid Craft and Prima. Cotton candy and frosted lace stickles added to the flowers, a couple of ribbons. Tilda from Yummy for your tummy collection and I'm done! Tilda is coloured with distress inks from TH.



A worldrecord for me, 5 cards and challenges the same week! I am amazed. :) At the cat shelter which burned down some weeks ago, they have manage to catch another surviver the last couple of days. She eats like crazy now. Guess I would too if I hadn't got a proper meal in three weeks. :)

Take care everyone and hugs,
Marie

No comments: