Tuesday 29 June 2010

Paper take weekly and LOTV

Another stunning day here in Sweden. A little too hot to be outside at the moment. So here I am writing this before I go and pick up my boys a little early today as the little one have his first visit at the dentist today. Hope he wont freak as the other one did. They didn't even touch him, still went crazy.

So for this card I've used a LOTV image, coloured with different inks. It was a while since I used them and that shows. Have to practise more there again. I mainly use my promarkers nowdays as they are so fabby to colour with but every gal need a change every now and then. :) All DP are scrap pieces laying around the desk. Flower from WOC of course and some dew drops. Sketch provided from LOTV.

Paper Take Weekly - stitching of any kind
LOTV - Sketch

Hugs,
Marie

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is a cute image that you have chosen, love your choice of colours, fab job with Dawny;s sketch too, thanks for playing at LOTV this time big hugs Pops x x x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Cute card, love all the stitching
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Lena Katrine said...

Great card, beautiful details!
Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Daisychain said...

Oh, I really love this card! I love the gorgeous image and the pretty colours. Thanks for joining LOTV this week and good luck! Hugs Christine x